Saturday, July 18, 2015

News

The chapters that has been written were copyedited by this fella who did a wonderful work on it, but I haven't been able to continue writing. The novel felt hollow, weightless and I thought I cannot articulate its anarcho-capitalist theme perfectly.

The matter of fact is that the story must change, and I am starting to rewrite it again from prologue, trimming it and perfecting it into something that I will value more. Hence the name must change from Theocracy to "Rebirth of a Theocracy" with the main theme of how the state could reborn in an anarchist society. And to all fellow fighters of freedom I must say: I do not choose this theme in order to dispute anarchy, but to explore the main pillars of an anarchist society, and to argue for its sustainability by exploring this theoretical world's most vulnerable spot. In the novel we might arrive from an anarcho-capitalist world to a statist one, but my goal with this plot is to point out why a state exists today, what causes it and how to elliminate it. I believe that it wouldn't happen in real life, just as we will never return to slavery, yet this plot feels thrilling enough to work with.

Until I rewrite and publish prologue, here is the first draft in pdf format:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/orra8e36fcnxeyo/Theocracy-from-prologue-to-chapter-V.pdf?dl=0

and in mobi format:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkhtwe3x97vlmjg/Theocracy-from-prologue-to-chapter-V.mobi?dl=0

No comments:

Post a Comment